Adam is out this week, so I'll be haiging Drinking Liberally District 1 this week. In other words, I'm in charge.
Drinking Liberally District 1 will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at Fries Cafe, 3247 Jefferson Ave at 7:30PM. We may be outside on the patio, depending on the weather. If it's nice out, look for us at the patio to the left at top of the stairs. Otherwise, we'll be downstairs. Look around for the Drinking Liberally table tents.
Despite its name, Fries Cafe does not serve food. We'll be ordering pizza from Adriatico's New York Style Pizzeria down the street. If you plan to have pizza, please show up by 7:45 so you can get in on the order.
Remember to follow us on Twitter for reminders and updates.
This week we saw
- Rove outsourcing sliminess.
- A fundamentalist, a scientist and a politician walk into the Tulsa Zoo...
- And we're sad to report that even if we pass health care reform we can't cure some kinds of stupid. [Note, this may become a regular feature.]
- You can't cure some kinds of crazy, either
- And there's nothing like ending on an up note.
- Add our Google calendar to your calendar! Use XML, iCal or a web browser to keep in sync with Drinking Liberally Cincinnati!
There are many, many buses that stop nearby Fries, including the
A whole host of express buses that go near UC and the hospitals stop just a few minutes' walk away. Please check out the Metro's website for other routes. Someday, you may be able to take a streetcar there.