Workin' For The Weekend - Memories of Uncomfortable Music

First, if you've got an idea for a future Workin' For The Weekend, drop it off in the WFTW mailbox.

Given that prom season is just about behind us, and wedding season just on the horizon, let's do a little stroll on memory lane for the long weekend (I've always wanted to have an excuse to say that). What was your prom and wedding song? Or if you've never been married, what's your favorite (or least favorite, or most memorable) song from a wedding you've been to?

My prom song was "Forever Young" by Alphaville (I voted for "Wham Bang Sweet Poon Tang", I have no idea how that didn't win). I'm currently single, but I did work at wedding in a previous life where the bride and groom danced to "Ice Cream", by Sarah McLachlan. It's a nice song and all, but for your wedding? But I heard they're divorced anyways, so it all works out in the end.

No comments: