Workin' For The Weekend - Take This Job And Shove It!

We have all had bad days at work. Believe me, I’ve had more than my share lately but I wouldn’t say it’s the worst job that I have ever had. This brings up this week’s topic.

1. What is the worst job that you have ever had and what made it the worst?
2. What do you think would be the worst job to have?
3. What is your dream job?

I’ll start off with mine. In college, I worked for about a month as a bus boy at a Chinese restaurant. The owner hated me and the servers didn’t share their tips, which was bad because I was making below minimum wage. Along with that, the service and the food left a lot to be desired, so there were a lot of angry customers.

As far as worst job right now, probably press secretary for Bush.

Dream job? Rock Star!

Which job made you say, “Take it and shove it?”

No comments: