Workin' For The Weekend - Worst...Movie...Ever

With the Oscars coming up this weekend, let's go with a movie theme this week. Instead of the best movie you've seen, I want to go the other direction. What's the worst movie you've ever seen, and in addition, what's the worst movie theater experience you've ever had? For the movie, it has to be a movie you've set time aside for and been thoroughly disappointed in; it can't be something you just heard was awful, or that you flipped by and were repulsed by. As for the theater experience, it could be anything from loud patrons, having a tall guy sit in front of you, the kid kicking your seat from behind, or not getting up Suzie Koslowski's shirt during Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

The worst movie, without question, I ever saw was Napoleon Dynamite. It's the only DVD I've ever returned to the rental store because it sucked. All the clerk could say was, 'yeah, I can't argue with you there, go pick out something else'. As for movie experience, the only one that comes to mind is when my short and not very attractive female friend tried to jump me during a midnight showing of The Blues Brothers. Needless to say, I start having seizures everytime I hear 'Minnie the Moocher' now.

No comments: