Almost Blasphemy or The Queen City Gets It's Crown

"Thou Shall Not Build Higher Than The Carew Tower!"

It's been an unwritten rule in Cincinnati that you don't build anything higher than the Carew Tower. So today, with the new Great American Tower getting the final piece of it's Tiara placed, I thought I'd go downtown and witness this occasion.

I decided to observe the action from the top of the Carew Tower, and throw a little support back to the Cincinnati landmark. Here is some amateur video I took of the tower topping.




The verdict??? In the end, it doesn't look that bad to me. I was especially happy to see that I was almost eye level with the top of the new tower while standing on the observation deck of Carew Tower. Now if only the Ascent in Covington would grow on me...

No comments: