Drinking Liberally District 2 will be meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at The Hyde Park Tavern, 3384 Erie Ave at 7:30PM. We'll be upstairs in the pool room: Go inside, up the staircase just past the hostess and turn right. Look around for the Drinking Liberally table tents.
Remember to follow us on Twitter for reminders and updates.
This week we saw
- What happens when you mix beer, laptops, Twitter and City Council candidates.
- What nickel, methane, oxygen and unintended side effects may mean for climate change.
- Tea-tantrums by tea baggers
- Opportunities for ironic pareidolia.
- At least we don't accuse the teabaggers of hating America...while we're busy rebuilding it.
- One of the great progressive science fiction franchises of all time is Star Trek. Join us on May 8 for the premiere of the new Star Trek movie. Details to follow.
- Our Cincinnati Rollergirls outing on Saturday went pretty well. We'd like to make this a regular event. Hold May 9 for another Rollergirls outing!
- Add our Google calendar to your calendar! Use XML, iCal or a web browser to keep in sync with Drinking Liberally Cincinnati!
We'll be upstairs in the pool room: Go inside, up the staircase just past the hostess and turn right.
The 69 bus stops a short walk away at Marburg and Erie, just past The Coffee Emporium. The 51 bus stops just north of Victoria Ave and Paxton Ave, a pleasant three-quarter mile walk or bike ride away, straight east down Victoria Ave to Erie.