Master Debater Recap

I'll admit, I did not give my complete attention to the Republican debate last night because I just have too many things to do but I did turn it on for background noise (and noise it was). Being the passive viewer that I was, and from what I heard, I have some questions:

Is Ronald Reagan running for President again? I heard a loud sucking noise whenever someone mentioned his name.

Is the Terry Shiavo mess still going on? I thought she passed away already.

Why did they spend so much time bashing Hillary? Did I miss the primaries and the Democratic nomination?

Is Pruneface running for the Republican nomination? Wait, was that Tommy Thompson?

If you missed it, MSNBC has the complete video. Based on the narrow rules in place, I don't think that it is considered torture.

No comments: