Workin' For The Weekend - Crazy Like An Astronaut

We all know the story, astronaut girl meets astronaut boy. Astronaut girl falls in love with astronaut boy and becomes jealous of astronaut boy’s girlfriend. Astronaut girl drives 900 miles in a pair of diapers to beat astronaut boy’s girlfriend with a rubber hose.

So what’s the craziest thing you have done? And no, it doesn’t have to be the craziest thing for love. Make it anything you want.

So here’s my crazy story. One time in high school I went to a party and me and a female friend wandered away from said party to um, talk let’s say. By the time we got back to the party, everyone was gone, including her ride home. I only lived a block away from the party but my friend lived over 30 miles away. Since my car was broken and with no other option, I decided to walk her home. Yep, it took all night to get there and head home before my mom started looking for me. Not the most exciting story in the world and not necessarily the craziest thing but at least I wasn’t wearing a pair of diapers.

No comments: