Workin' For The Weekend - What's My Line?

The much anticipated release of, “Snakes On A Plane” is today! This movie has already spawned one memorable quote from Samuel L. Jackson which is, “I’ve had it with these m*ther f*ckin’ snakes on this m*ther f*ckin’ plane!” I hear it wherever I go. So, this week’s WFTW is dedicated to memorable movie quotes.

What are some of your favorite lines from movies and which ones do you use on a regular basis? For me, I use lines from, “Rain Man” and, “Forrest Gump” on a regular basis. I cannot sit through dinner at Pompilio’s without saying, “82, 82, 82” and me and a friend of mine try to out do each other with the most obscure quotes from, “Forrest Gump” (I once dated a woman named Jenny, I’m thinking this is why she didn’t want to see me anymore).

Leave your comments and tell us your favorites!

No comments: